813 Bluebird Hill Avenue, 103 - North
This Single Family Home located at 813 Bluebird Hill Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 61 days. This property is currently zoned for Cram Brian & Teri middle school and Legacy high school. 813 Bluebird Hill Avenue has 5 beds, 4 baths and is approximately 3,750 square feet. Listed by Elite Realty for $470,000, the price per square foot is $125. The property has a lot size of 0.15 acres and was built in 2018. 813 Bluebird Hill Avenue is in the Eldorado neighborhood in North Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2072173
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,750
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesCable Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Tandem
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2019
- Days on Market61
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat, 2 or More Units
- CoolingCentral, 2 or More Central Units, High Efficiency HVAC, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHayden Don E, Duncan, Ruby
- MiddleCram Brian & Teri
- Listing AgentSteven M Ferrante
- Listing OfficeElite Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.