2729 Cathedral Lane, 402 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 2729 Cathedral Lane is currently for sale and has been listed for 65 days. This property is currently zoned for Brinley J. Harold* middle school and Cimarron-Memorial high school. 2729 Cathedral Lane has 4 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,763 square feet. Listed by Dapper Residential, Llc for $282,400, the price per square foot is $160. The property has a lot size of 0.08 acres and was built in 1989. 2729 Cathedral Lane is in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2065636
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,763
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Basketball Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, None
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 1st, 2019
- Days on Market65
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address2729 Cathedral Lane
- CityLas Vegas
- Zip Code89108
- Area402 - North West
- SubdivisionMETROPOLITANS CYPRESS STATION
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Window Coverings Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBunker Berkeley
- MiddleBrinley J. Harold*
- Listing AgentGuriann Digerose
- Listing OfficeDapper Residential, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.