401 I Avenue, 701 - Boulder City
This Single Family Home located at 401 I Avenue is currently for sale and has been listed for 86 days. This property is currently zoned for Garrett Elton M. middle school and Boulder City high school. 401 I Avenue has 4 beds, 4 baths and is approximately 4,341 square feet. Listed by Mt Charleston Realty, Inc for $4,500,000, the price per square foot is $1,037. The property has a lot size of 2.22 acres and was built in 1978. 401 I Avenue is in Boulder City, NV.
- MLS® #2064633
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,341
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilites
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- ViewMountain View, Lake View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Separately Fenced
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, RV Parking, 1 to 5 Acres, No Rear Neighbors, Paved Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJanuary 24th, 2019
- Days on Market86
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Drapes, Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout, Intercom
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMitchell Andrew*, King Martha
- MiddleGarrett Elton M.
- HighBoulder City
- Listing AgentAngie M Tomashowski
- Listing OfficeMt Charleston Realty, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.