5061 Nw Ray Frank Boulevard, 810 - Pahrump
This Single Family Home located at 5061 Nw Ray Frank Boulevard is currently for sale and has been listed for 156 days. This property is currently zoned for Rosemary Clark middle school and Pahrump Valley high school. 5061 Nw Ray Frank Boulevard has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,652 square feet. Listed by Re/max Excellence for $175,000, the price per square foot is $106. The property was built in 2006. 5061 Nw Ray Frank Boulevard is in Pahrump, NV.
- MLS® #2062020
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesAll Electric, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAuto Door Opener(s)
- ViewMountain View
- Additional FeaturesPermanent Foundation (MH)
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJanuary 16th, 2019
- Days on Market156
- ZoningSingle Family
- Short SaleYes
- Address5061 Nw Ray Frank Boulevard
- Zip Code89060
- Area810 - Pahrump
- SubdivisionRICHLAND ESTATES
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleRosemary Clark
- HighPahrump Valley
- Listing AgentHeidi Winston
- Listing OfficeRe/max Excellence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.