9000 Players Club Drive, 404 - North West
This Single Family Home located at 9000 Players Club Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 210 days. This property is currently zoned for Becker middle school and Palo Verde high school. 9000 Players Club Drive has 6 beds, 7 baths and is approximately 11,885 square feet. Listed by Simply Vegas for $3,600,000, the price per square foot is $303. The property has a lot size of 0.87 acres and was built in 1998. 9000 Players Club Drive is in the Summerlin neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #2004493
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage11,885
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Security
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- ViewGolf Course View, Mountain View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground-Private, Waterfall
- Additional FeaturesCasita, Custom, Expanded/Add On
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 26th, 2018
- Days on Market210
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Wired, Blinds, Drapes, Pot Shelves, Shutters
- AppliancesMicrowave, Wine Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryLummis William*
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentJanice L Krygier
- Listing OfficeSimply Vegas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.