2231 North 21st West Street, 816 - White Pine County
This Single Family Home located at 2231 North 21st West Street is currently for sale and has been listed for 600 days. This property is currently zoned for White Pine Middle School middle school and White Pine High School high school. 2231 North 21st West Street has 3 beds, 2 baths and is approximately 1,820 square feet. Listed by Keller Williams Market Place for $225,000, the price per square foot is $124. The property has a lot size of 4.95 acres and was built in 2006.
- MLS® #1969359
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesAll Electric
- ViewMountain View
- Additional FeaturesManufactured, Permanent Foundation (MH)
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access
- Lot Description1 to 5 Acres, Horses Permitted, RV Parking
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2018
- Days on Market600
- ZoningSingle Family, Horses Permitted
- Address2231 North 21st West Street
- Zip Code89301
- Area816 - White Pine County
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- CoolingRefrigeration/Evaporative Combo
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story, Manufactured
- ElementaryDavid E. Norman Elementary
- MiddleWhite Pine Middle School
- HighWhite Pine High School
- Listing AgentAngela D Simpson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Market Place
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.