11747 Oakland Hills Drive, 505 - South West
This Single Family Home located at 11747 Oakland Hills Drive is currently for sale and has been listed for 576 days. This property is currently zoned for Tarkanian middle school and Desert Oasis high school. 11747 Oakland Hills Drive has 4 beds, 1 baths and is approximately 5,083 square feet. Listed by Christopher Homes Realty for $1,849,900, the price per square foot is $364. The property has a lot size of 0.42 acres and was built in 2018. 11747 Oakland Hills Drive is in the Southern Highlands neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #1943198
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,083
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Country Club, Guard Gated, Security
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- ViewGolf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque Stub, Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedOctober 27th, 2017
- Days on Market576
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesMicrowave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Heating2 or More Units, Central, Programmable Thermostat
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStuckey, Evelyn
- HighDesert Oasis
- Listing AgentMark A Stuhmer
- Listing OfficeChristopher Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.