14 Drifting Shadow Way, 502 - South West
This Single Family Home located at 14 Drifting Shadow Way is currently for sale and has been listed for 42 days. This property is currently zoned for Fertitta Frank & Victoria middle school and Durango high school. 14 Drifting Shadow Way has 5 beds, 1 baths and is approximately 7,813 square feet. Listed by Luxury Estates International for $3,375,000, the price per square foot is $432. The property has a lot size of 0.49 acres and was built in 2009. 14 Drifting Shadow Way is in the The Ridges neighborhood in Las Vegas, NV.
- MLS® #1951595
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,813
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Security, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedDecember 6th, 2017
- Days on Market42
- ZoningSingle Family
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Microwave
- Heating2 or More Units, Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGoolsby Judy & John
- MiddleFertitta Frank & Victoria
- Listing AgentKamran D Zand
- Listing OfficeLuxury Estates International
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.