Homes in Green Valley Country Club Estates
Homes in Green Valley Country Club Estates back onto the Wildhorse Golf Club in Henderson. Upwards of 4,000 square feet, these luxury homes boast stunning mountain views in the distance. Residents of this Green Valley neighborhood in the 89014 zip code have quick access to N. Green Valley Parkway, local restaurants, shopping, the airport and the Strip.
Search Homes in Green Valley Country Club Estates
Wildhorse Golf Club, Henderson
Address: 2100 W. Warm Springs Road, Henderson, NV 89014 | Contact Info: 702-434-9000
Quick Facts About the Course
- Size: 6,525 yards, par 70
- Design: Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley, updated in 2004
- Originally owned by Howard Hughes, Wildhorse is one of the first courses in Southern Nevada. It is now owned by the city of Henderson
- Officially recognized as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Practice facility
- Golf academy
- Pro shop
- Terrace on the Green casual restaurant and bar with patio
- Grand Ballroom available for private functions
Browse Neighborhoods in Green Valley, Henderson
Leslie will be happy to assist with any questions or information you require about Green Valley Country Club Estates or neighboring Green Valley real estate. Please do not hesitate to email or call: (702) 321-1763
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.